Welcome to the Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada's Media Centre. In this section, you will find:
- all press releases since the official announcement of the establishment of the interim ADRsportRED program in 2001;
- all editions of our In the Neutral Zone newsletter, now published three times per year;
- a fact sheet on SDRCC, with more to come.
For Information on SDRCC, its Services or its Procedures:
If you require more information about the SDRCC, its services or its dispute resolution procedures to put a report in context, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you, or if necessary to refer you to the correct sources of information.
For Information on Cases:
SDRCC conducts its dispute resolution services within very strict confidentiality parameters. As a result, our disclosure policy regarding cases is as such that:
- SDRCC will not comment or provide information on cases that have not been submitted to SDRCC;
- SDRCC will not comment or provide information on current SDRCC cases;
- SDRCC will not comment or provide information on SDRCC cases which are resolved through mediation (i.e. the agreement reached by the parties will remain confidential);
- For SDRCC cases which are resolved through arbitration, the arbitrators' decision with reasons will be posted on SDRCC website as soon as all parties have had a chance to read it.
Therefore, if a decision regarding a particular dispute is not published on our website, we are simply unable to discuss it.
For all media inquiries, please contact Marie-Claude Asselin, Chief Executive Officer.