Public Conference 2017
2017 SDRCC Arbitrator and Mediator Conference
As part of its 2017 SDRCC Mediator and Arbitrator Conference, the SDRCC will hold its public sessions on May 5, 2017 at the Hotel Le Concorde in Quebec City, Quebec.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
* Meet us at the Foyer/Exhibit Hall starting at 7:00 a.m. for your registration*
Continuing Learning Education Recognition
- Content applicable for ADR Institute of Canada CEE points
- 6.5 hours of CPD with the Law Society of British Columbia
- 6.0 hours of CPD with the Law Society of New Brunswick
- 5.0 Substantive Hours of CPD and 1.0 Professionalism Hour with the Law Society of Upper Canada
Law Society recognition is pending in participating Canadian provinces.
For more information, please contact the SDRCC office at firstname.lastname@example.org.